World Alpine Ski Championship Returns to Beaver Creek in 2015

The FIS Alpine Ski Championships return to Beaver Creek in February 2015

Countdown to the 2015 World Alpine Ski Championship

The excitement has been building since the announcement was made that Vail-Beaver Creek would host the FIS Alpine Ski Championships in February 2015. This renowned international championship, hosting all the same ski events as the Olympics, returns to the United States for the first time since 1999 and Park Hyatt Beaver Creek looks forward to the opportunity to host spectators and competitors from all over the world.

  • Over 70 countries will compete
  • Over 1 billion television viewers will watch the broadcasts
  • More television cameras will be used to broadcast the races than the Super Bowl
  • 25 hours of live television broadcasts of the races compared to only 8 hours of live skiing was broadcast from the Sochi Olympics

Don't wait - book your accommodations today.

Two thousand volunteers and organizers will converge on Vail-Beaver Creek to ensure that this competition will be the most memorable and successful to date.

  • The races are only going to take up about 2% of the total terrain on both mountains. Less than 5% of Beaver Creek Mountain will be dedicated to the races, leaving 95% of the mountain open.
  • The races are completely FREE and open to the public
  • There will be two weeks of free festival events, activities and concerts in addition to the races themselves. 

Watch the Beaver Creek 2015 Alpine World Championships Video.

Plan your stay at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa

Make a Reservation
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa

 Please enter date in mmm/dd/yyyy format

  • Rooms
  • Adults
  • Children help
Age of Children
(at time of stay)
Please complete the mandatory fields.

 Special Rates (AAA, GOVT, …)
  • Select a Special Ratehelp

136 East Thomas Place, Beaver Creek, Colorado, USA, 81620-1595